Easiest Way to Make Tasty My Moms Famous Baked Beans

My Moms Famous Baked Beans. Another recipe that friends and family beg for, I don't know how she does it. My boyfriend's mom makes the best baked beans and her recipe is similar to yours, so I'm sure these are just as good! It's hard to go wrong with anything that has bacon in it!

My Moms Famous Baked Beans Perfect for the grill or stovetop, or use this recipe in your smoker for a unique twist! Mix until well combined These are a take on my mom's baked beans. She makes amazing baked beans but doesn't even like them, but they're still amazing. You can have My Moms Famous Baked Beans using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Moms Famous Baked Beans

  1. You need 2 of 1 lb cans of plain baked beans, like cambels.
  2. You need 1/2 cup of onions.
  3. You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
  4. Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
  5. You need 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
  6. Prepare 2 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
  7. It's 1 tbsp of worcestire sauce.
  8. Prepare 1 of pineapple chunks drained.
  9. It's 1 packages of bacon, cooked drained and chopped.

These beans are great for a cook-out, picnic, pot-luck or a side dish. They aren't particularly 'light' in comparison to some other baked bean recipes out there so they are to be enjoyed in moderation. This side dish is still low-fat and within a reasonable calorie. Your recipe for Mom's Amazing Baked Beans caught my eye.

My Moms Famous Baked Beans step by step

  1. combine all ingredients.....in oven and microwave dish....microwave 6 min the cook in oven till bubbly.
  2. if you combine all ingredients early and put in frige for few hours before cooking the flavor is awesome....perfect for easy ahead of time bbq prep.

I love baked beans and I hadn't had them for a long time. I had everything except the canned baked beans! Our friendly grocery store fixed me right up. I wouldn't have thought of putting the hamburger in with the baked beans. What a great addition, along with the bacon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easiest Way to Make Perfect Tortilla De Patatas (Spanish Omelette)

Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty 🌶️ Teddy's Indonesian Sambal Goreng (Spicy Coconut Curried Vegetables w Tempeh)

How to Make Yummy Carrot salad